In relation to my previous Post here is a list of my commitments for this year:
1. Produce writing minimum 10 per month
2. Produce two short stories in a year
3. Exercise regularly at least 3 times per week throughout the year.
4. Get a bicycle.
5. Master swimming techniques
6. Take a class on something new
7. Be happy. Spread more positive vibes
What’s yours? Share in the comment 😊
So it’s the last saturday in November. How quick time went by, eh?
It’s usually our lazy day, but we try to keep focus and motivated. Just so you know, not to get drowned in the laziness.
Sometimes I make a list of a month achievements and expectations for the next month.
Here you go:
1. Worked out more often
2. Reduced my anger (no serious fights in this month)
3. Met my to-do-list more often
4. Had a short refreshing trip with ma family.
1. Work out 3-5 times a week (I need this as I’m really weak, I need to get stronger so I’m not gonna get sick easily).
2. Cook every weekend (for the sake of healthiness and cost effective strategy).
3. Stay calm-anger management
4. Buy a christmas tree
That’s it! Do you have similar list like mine? Share it here, in the comments 😊