I am so grateful to be nominated for the Liebster Award! This is the very first award that I know of and am so excited when I heard the news from Inkeri.
It took a while for me to respond to the nomination, as for the time difference (when I received the award it was already past midnight) and the load of work I had to do. I have managed to have lunch quickly and prepare this for you guys.
Now, there are rules to this nominations, which one of them is the nominator should ask 11 questions and the nominee should answer them in his/her acceptance post, and below is my answer to Inkeri’s questions for all her nominees:
- What’s your favorite game (board, console, cards, video, pc, whichever) to play?
I’m not really a gamer, although I’m currently working at Gameloft (the current biggest game developer in the world), but as a translator. I used to love chess, though.
- What’s your perfect breakfast?
My favorite breakfast would be French toast with honey and hot ginger with lemongrass drink.
- Is there a song you wish you have had written yourself? Which one?
I wish I had written Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park.
- What has been your proudest personal achievement?
Becoming an interpreter and translator for international organizations such as Australian Embassy, Jakarta, and FAO-Indonesia.
- Which would you rather read books or blogs?
I’d rather read books.
- What’s your favorite joke? Tell it to me.
I would love to, but it’s Indonesian jokes and the explanation would probably too long and the funny sense would be gone already.
- What hobby would you like to pick up?
Carpenting, painting…anything related to crafting.
- Who is your celebrity crush
Oh, this one is easy peasy..Johnny Depp!
- What habit would you like to get rid off?
Easily agitated over small stuff
- Do you believe in the olive theory? Don’t know what olive theory is? Look here!
Oh, wow. I just heard about it now. Hmmm….I don’t know the background or basis of the theory, but judging from the description per se, I guess I don’t believe it. Haha.
I hope my answers quite satisfying to you 🙂
For a change, I have to five my own 11 questions for my nominees:
- Who is your favorite author (or singer if you don’t really into books)?
- If you had a second chance, what event you wish had gone differently?
- Where would you rather be right now & what are you doing?
- Name three favorite songs from your childhood
- If you were an actor/actress, who would you be?
- Did you ever have a moment of epiphany? If you have, how did it change your life/perspective on life?
- Name three things you don’t like or wish they are done in a different manner about your traditional custom
- If you had the power, how would you change them? (related to question number 7).
- When was the last time you went to a family trip?
- When was the last time you travel with your friends?
- When would you like to spend your holidays with your relatives and where would you guys go?
Here’s my 11 blog nominees:
- Teacup Talk
- I rent you some sin
- Opposite minds
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Dead pan charm
- Kelli blogs
- It’s Chilla!
- Rage el rock
- Voice’n Views
That’s that! And here’s the rules:
Please post a link to your acceptance post under the comments. Thank you! All of you have inspired me through this blogging experience, and I hope we can continue inspire each other.